”Feel Good About Giving!”
CARE North Hastings: a volunteer based, non-profit organization celebrating 35 years offering services and programs to individuals aged 55 and older or adults aged 18 and older living with physical disabilities.
Donations to CARE North Hastings support seniors programs and services, and services for individuals living with a physical disability to help create a reliable support system and relevant programs to cope with everyday life transitions and potentially prevent premature and/or unnecessary institutionalization.
Our vision: living healthy, being happy, staying connected!
Donations help support the following programs and services: Volunteer Transportation, Foot Care Clinics, Friendly Visiting, Security And Reassurance, Income Tax Clinic, Recorded Reading, Drop In and Outreach, Walking Club And Smart Exercise Program.
Donations are appreciated immensely! We thank you for considering a donation to CARE North Hastings and thank you for your continuous support!
Not-For-Profit, FOR PURPOSE!
Benefits of donations:
- Donations are Tax deductible!
- Donations may improve your sense of well being!
- Supporting a cause or foundation can help keep you informed!
- Donations can strengthen your spiritual life!
- Donations are helping other improve the quality of life!
- Donations are giving back to the community!
Click here for more information on Charitable Donations.