Feel Good About Giving
CARE North Hastings: a volunteer based, registered charity celebrating 35 years offering services and programs to relieve social isolation, frailty, loneliness, loss of mobility and loss of community connection due to the aging process.
Donations to CARE North Hastings support seniors programs and services, and services for those aging with the intent to help create a reliable support system and relevant programs to cope with everyday life transitions and potentially prevent premature and/or unnecessary institutionalization.
Our Vision: Living Healthy, Being Happy, Staying Connected!
Donations help support the following programs and services: Escorted Transportation, Foot Fix Foot Care, Home Help Brokered Workers, Congregate Dining in Bancroft and Coe Hill, Chair Yoga Program, Friendly Visiting, Security And Reassurance, Income Tax Clinic, Recorded Reading, Drop In and Outreach, Walking Club And Smart Exercise Program.
Donations are appreciated immensely! We thank you for considering a donation to CARE North Hastings and thank you for your continuous support!
Reasons to Donate:
- Donations may improve your sense of well being!
- Supporting a cause or foundation can help keep you informed!
- Donations can strengthen your spiritual life!
- Donations are helping other improve the quality of life!
- Donations are giving back to the community!
- CARE North Hastings is a registered Charity.